[ros-users] Packaging Question

Hunter Allen hunter.allen at Vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jun 7 17:19:55 UTC 2013

Hey all,

I've never done this before... New to the whole open source community. I
sent links to the new repositories, and I was just wondering what I need
to do next... The P2OS driver is meant to replace the
broken-since-fuerte package that currently exists.

My question: how do I go about announcing this, and how do I modify the
wiki so that it knows my package exists?

Here is the link, again: https://github.com/allenh1/p2os

Any and all advice is welcome! I have been using ROS for a while now,
and I'm excited to contribute to such an amazing piece of open-source
software. I'd also like to help with the REP's, but don't know how to
get started.

thanks,
-Hunter Allen
Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
Vanderbilt University
Human-Machine Teaming Lab