[ros-users] announcing matlab_rosbag v0.3
bcharrow at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Jun 11 04:59:36 UTC 2013
I just released v0.3 of matlab_rosbag, a small library for reading ROS bags in matlab.
There are more features and things are much faster than they were. I never publicly advertised v0.2, so I've included the full changelog below.
The compiled library from sourceforge (Linux + Mac):
The (REP 132 compliant?) changelog entries:
* Add equivalents of 'rosbag info', 'rosmsg show', and 'rosmsg show --raw' to ros.Bag
* Rename ros.Bag functions readMessage() to read() and readAllMessages() to readAll()
* By default, return simple messages as matrices instead of structs
* Improve overall performance; depending on the message type, reading messages is 2x-20x faster than v0.2
* Update build to use Groovy; much easier to compile everything
* Improve performance for fixed size messages
* Various bugfixes (constants, primitive aliases, 0 length arrays)
* Initial release using ROS electric
More information about the ros-users