[ros-users] Translations of the Wiki

Fabian Saccilotto f.saccilotto at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 12 07:29:07 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

some time ago, I made a german translation of the ROS wiki. The issue of
seeing translated pages directly was disussed here:
https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/roswiki/issues/31. I tested the
use of LanguageDict pages but without success.

To make the translations available and visible to others - especially
newcomers - I made links to the translated main wiki pages.
I hope you can agree with this change. Nevertheless I would prefer if
someone with knowledge of moinmoin could have a look at it to make the
translations visible on the specific pages directly.

Kind regards

Fabian Saccilotto