[ros-users] ROS Release Timeline

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Sat Jun 1 17:57:27 UTC 2013

To get a better sense of what OSs people are running I'll put together
another survey.  I'll plan to release this in the next day or two.  By
default I will use the list of OSs on the installation page [1] If you have
any OS that you want me to include in the survey please email me directly
in the next 24 hours.

Tully

[1] http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Installation