[ros-users] Groovy issue: genlisp generating multiple ASDF references for the same action using catkin

Georg Bartels georg.bartels at cs.uni-bremen.de
Wed Jun 5 12:58:05 UTC 2013

Hi Jan,

I can confirm the issue: When building your provided package
action_test_catkin with catkin_make the resulting lisp-structures for
the two actions show up twice in the auto-generated asd-file. As another
test, I added another two test actions. Then every action defined ended
up four times in the auto-generated asd-file.

So, it seems with n action definitions a) genlisp gets called n times
for all action-related messages or b) genlisp gets called with a list of
messages to build where this list contains the action-related messages n
times.

Just for reference, I'm running groovy on oneiric 64 bit.

Cheers,
Georg.