[ros-users] cartesian trajectories

Edwards, Shaun M. sedwards at swri.org
Wed Jun 5 15:48:11 UTC 2013

For what it's worth there have been many discussion on this list that talked about making generic messages.  A simple example, that I argued for, was to have a simple analog value message that could represent any kind of simple sensor value.  The main argument, which I accepted, is that each message should also have semantic meaning.

Shaun Edwards
Senior Research Engineer
Manufacturing System Department

http://robotics.swri.org