[ros-users] New Groovy Packages Released

Thibault Kruse kruset at in.tum.de
Mon Mar 4 14:52:16 UTC 2013

Catkin packages work with rosrun as rosbuild packages do, unless bugs
are introduced in the process of catkinization.
In this case a bug was introduced. I commented on the ticket Michael has
opened.

My previous message:
http://pub5.willowgarage.com/lurker/message/20130205.231621.e3989cc5.pl.html
was thus wrong (as it has the problem of file permissions not being
set), in that it should not be:

install(TARGETS scripts/foo_script
          DESTINATION ${CATKIN_PACKAGE_BIN_DESTINATION}
)

but

install(PROGRAMS ...

Other related resources: