[ros-users] Closing issues only when fixes reach the release repository

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Tue Mar 5 22:23:37 UTC 2013

For development of bloom, I create milestones for upcoming releases and
target individual issues to one of those versions milestones.

This takes some effort on my part, but at least then you can see which
version of bloom the issue has been solved for or which one it is planned
for, then you can click the milestone and get an idea of the progress
towards that release. This is similar to Austin's suggestion of
"meta-issues" of which I usually have an issue like "release bloom 0.3.2"
as part of the 0.3.2 milestone.