[ros-users] rosinstall generator down again ..

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Mar 6 17:18:03 UTC 2013

HI Leopold,

That's unfortunately not a bug, but downloads from github occationally
fail.  I've verified that the download urls are working for me now.
 Unfortunately the best thing to do is retry.

We have plans to upgrade the install generator to use the rosdistro_cache
in the future, but the infrastructure is not ready yet:
https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/prerelease_website/issues/9

Tully