[ros-users] Hokuyo UTM-30LX-EW

Dave Hershberger hersh at willowgarage.com
Tue Mar 26 15:59:58 UTC 2013

There's a tutorial for writing an rviz display plugin
here<http://ros.org/doc/groovy/api/rviz_plugin_tutorials/html/display_plugin_tutorial.html>,
though multi-echo laser scan would probably have a lot in common with the
existing LaserScan
display<https://github.com/ros-visualization/rviz/blob/groovy-devel/src/rviz/default_plugin/laser_scan_display.h>
.

A pull request against rviz would be gladly accepted, or you can just keep
it as a separate plugin and release it separately.  The only difference in
the code is the namespace you put it in.