[ros-users] epydoc broken with rosdoc

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Mon May 13 22:53:43 UTC 2013

Build #13 was failing because GitHub was not reachable at that time.
But build #14 is failing because the dependency "projector_interface" is unavailable.
If that package ist not released and available as a Debian package you need to add it as a depends.
Therefore you have to add the repo containing "projector_interface" to the groovy/doc.yaml file and reference it as a "depends" for the documented repo "projected-interface-builder" (search for
"depends" in the doc.yaml file for examples).

- Dirk