[ros-users] ROS 2.0 transports

Marcus Liebhardt marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Fri May 24 00:22:44 UTC 2013

Jack,
Is there an existing NG SIG wiki page, which could be linked to
http://www.ros.org/wiki/sig? That would make it easier for interested
people to find this group. I was about to do that, but couldn't find an
existing next gen comms side, I could link to.

In case there is no such wiki page yet, it might be worth creating a simple
one (e.g. just containing the link to the Googlegroup) and adding it to the

Cheers,
Marcus

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 10:45 PM, Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Esteve,
>
> I recommend taking this discussion off ros-users, which is quite a general
> list, and continuing on ros-sig-ng-ros.
>
> Anyone else wishing to participate is welcome to join us there:
>
>   https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/ros-sig-ng-ros
>
> --
>  joq

Marcus Liebhardt
Control Engineer
Yujin Robot
주소: 대한민국 서울시 금천구 가산동 345-30 남성프라자 #601, 153-023.
Address: Door #601, Namsung-Plaza, 345-30 Gasan-dong, Guemcheon-gu, Seoul,
153-023, Republic of Korea
Website: http://www.yujinrobot.com
Email: marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Phone: +82-70-46577073