[ros-users] Ros Roadmap Information

Willy Lambert lambert.willy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 10:07:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

The wiki should be publicly editable. So I think you can do this change
yourself if you have an account on the wiki. Take care about what you do
there anyway.

As they are the main structure of the wiki it would be better you wait a
bit some feedback before running into the edition.

As the Roadmap page is not linked anywhere I'd suggest you also add a link
to http://wiki.ros.org/ if you do the changes.