[ros-users] [jobs] Business Development Manager position at Yujin Robot's new Innovation Team

Marcus Liebhardt marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Tue Oct 22 01:34:07 UTC 2013

Yujin Robot’s Innovation Team is looking for a passionate Business
Development Manager with experience in robotics, IT or a similar technology
field. This person will be responsible for being an integral part in the
creation and refinement of plans for current and future products.

Yujin Robot’s newly formed Innovation Team is a small, highly motivated
group with a focus on turning the promise of the future into Yujin Robot’s
products of tomorrow. As a member of this team, you will need to fill
multiple roles for bridging our engineering group with the market -
technology scouting, business development, market analysis, strategy, sales
and marketing. You will be given freedom to do things your own way, however
this will require you to be highly self-organised while still being able to
ride with the team. This scope will also give you the opportunity to
influence and expand your role depending on the operations’ success.

You don’t need to be a roboticist, but an inspirational passion for
technology is essential. We offer flexible working hours, good payment and
enough off-time to refresh your mind in an environment that will be crafted
to our needs.

Key Roles & Responsibilities

   -

   Represent the market needs and trends in robotic technologies
   -

   Discover new application fields for our current products
   -

   Create business plans for current and future products
   -

   Bridge between our customers and engineers
   -

   Foster and direct collaborations with other groups on product-related
   projects

Requirements

   -

   Minimum 2 years experience of applying business development in a
   technology field
   -

   Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent
   -

   Fluent Korean and English
   -

   Inspirational verbal, written and executive communication skills
   -

   Highly self-organised and natural team worker
   -

   Strong analytical capabilities coupled with good business logic
   -

   Comfortable when engaging engineers, business people and customers alike
   -

   Energetic and passionate

Desirables

   -

   Experience in the robotics field

If you feel ready to join our team, write to inno at yujinrobot.com, tell us
why you are the right one for the job and don’t forget to attach your CV
(submission deadline <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/deadline.html>:
22 November 2013). We are looking forward to hear from you!

Daniel Stonier
Marcus Liebhardt
Innovation Team Lead

Yujin Robot
주소: 대한민국 서울시 금천구 가산동 345-30 남성프라자 #601, 153-023.
Address: Namsung-Plaza 601, Gasan-dong 345-30, Guemcheon-gu, Seoul,
153-023, Republic of Korea
Website: http://inno.yujinrobot.com
Phone: +82-70-46577073