[ros-users] ROS Community Metrics Report

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon Sep 23 21:08:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

The second ROS Community Metrics Report has been posted to the wiki at
http://www.ros.org/wiki/Metrics

The goal of this report is to provide an objective, quantitative snapshot
of the size and activity of the community.  We want to get a sense of how
the community is growing and changing, and what we can all do to have even
more impact with our work.

The data contained has been slightly updated to focus on relevancy.  If you
have any suggestions for future reports please make your suggestions known.

Tully

You can access the report directly from:
http://download.ros.org/downloads/metrics/metrics-report-2013-08.pdf