[ros-users] Second ROS-Industrial community forum on April 28th at 5CET, Accepting lightning talks

Bubeck, Alexander Alexander.Bubeck at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Tue Apr 22 07:17:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would like to announce the second ROS-Industrial community forum for
community discussion and presentation of new developments of the ROS
industrial community. The forum will take place online at on April 28th,
2014 at 5pm CET (11am EST). You can register to participate at
http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EA55DB83834F39&rslt=499f2da9-76c8-46b4-bfb3-f
0913bc9d4da

The agenda of the forum will be as follows:
* Introductions and Forum Overview (Alexander Bubeck - Fraunhofer IPA)
* Comau Controllers Evolution and Q&A - C4G/C5G Open (Fabrizio Romanelli -
COMAU and Elisa Tosello - University of Padua)
	* A non real-time ROS interface for a real-time controller
	* Preliminary results
* 6 Lightning Talks about current developments in the ROS Industrial
community (Community)
* Upcoming Contributions (Community)
* Wish List Discussion (Community)
* General Q&A and Upcoming Events (Alexander Bubeck - Fraunhofer IPA)

For the lightning talks about developments or projects in an industrial we
accept proposals from now on a first come first serve basis. We will have 6
slots of 5 minutes for this community forum. Just give me a short direct
email at alexander.bubeck at ipa.fraunhofer.de with the topic you want to talk
about. The slides (not more than 3) have to be send to me by April 26th
2014.

I hope to see you at the forum.

Regards,

Alex