[ros-users] New in X?

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Mon Aug 4 17:19:07 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

I would argue that the information is still valuable.
E.g. if you use an older ROS distro (which has been EOLed) it is still
good to know in which ROS distro a certain feature was added.
Otherwise that information is not available anymore.

Arguably the phrase could be changed from "New in X" into "Added in X".
But I am not sure if that is important enough to update every time a
new distro has been EOLed.

Cheers,
- Dirk