[ros-users] Position at Barcelona: Robotics QA/SCM Engineer

Víctor López lopez1987 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:14:42 UTC 2014

COMPANY DESCRIPTION

PAL Robotics is a robotics company developing humanoid service robots. Our
goal is to develop humanoids that can perform useful tasks in the real
world. We are a young and multidisciplinary team of highly motivated
engineers, that have successfully developed several prototypes.

JOB DESCRIPTION

PAL Robotics is seeking a Robotics QA/SCM Engineer. The responsibilities
include maintaining our C++/python build framework and farms, as well as
leading our software QA activities. Please apply at
https://www.smartrecruiters.com/PalRobotics/78391335-qa-scm-engineer

QUALIFICATIONS

Required skills

   - Strong experience with CMake, specially for C++
   - Excellent scripting skills with bash or python
   - Experience git, subversion or similar
   - Passion for robotics, TDD and QA
   - Strong working knowledge of GNU/Linux
   - Meticulous and detail oriented

Desired skills and experience

   - Computer Science degree
   - Good written English skills
   - Experience with simulators or complex functional testing frameworks
   - Experience in creation of debian package
   - Administration of Jenkins/Hudson