[ros-users] roscon 2014: telepresence options / streaming?

G.A. vd. Hoorn - 3ME g.a.vanderhoorn at tudelft.nl
Wed Aug 6 16:07:37 UTC 2014

Hi all (but in particular the ROSCon 2014 organizing committee),

seeing as I won't be able to attend ROSCon in Chicago this year, I was
wondering whether there have been any thoughts about offering access to
telepresence robots at the venue. A complete PR2 might be a bit much,
but a camera on wheels seems like it would be a nice way to be able to
be 'present' in a way.

Alternatively, live streams of the talks would also be an option, albeit
slightly more mundane :).

thanks,

Gijs