[ros-users] ROS Wiki 500 Internal Server Error

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Aug 6 20:39:40 UTC 2014

Hi Russell,

There is an invalid line in the clearsilver text which was crashing the
engine.  We've added exception handling for that case. [1] The page is now
rendering and showing the exception so you can fix it. (note it's an
erroneous new line in the middle of the template)

Tully

[1]
https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/roswiki/commit/ae3f1b007a2e416003a5f3acdd6d72ef16c089c8

PS Thanks Austin for the tip on where this has occurred before in the past.