[ros-users] Experimental Indigo binaries for ARM

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Sat Aug 16 00:29:20 UTC 2014

I’m pleased to announce that I have experimental binary builds of ROS available for ARM and ready for wider testing.

I have builds of the ros-core and ros-base metapackages, along with PCL and the navigation stack.

Notably missing are the OpenNi drivers, rviz, moveit, and many other packages. I’m planning to work on them, but they’re not currently available.

Installation instructions are available at http://wiki.ros.org/indigo/Installation/UbuntuARM , and the full build status is available at http://packages.namniart.com/repos/status/indigo.html (green packages are built, red packages failed to build).

-Austin