[ros-users] ROSCon reserved rooms expiring tomorrow the 21st.

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Aug 20 23:13:52 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

We have had a very strong early registration showing. We have planned for a
larger event than the past years but with the early registrations we have
already registered over 50% of the capacity of our venue. We're looking
forward to a great event.

I'm writing to point out that the rooms reserved for our attendees at a
discount will both no longer be discounted and will no longer be reserved
for our attendees after tomorrow, the 21st.  [1]

We have talked to the Illinois Office of Tourism and they are expecting
close to 100% occupancy in Chicago area hotels over the weekend of ROSCon.

So if you are planning to attend ROSCon and have not already made your
hotel room reservations we suggest that you do it before the discounted
rooms are no longer available.

We look forward to seeing you all at ROSCon next month!

Your ROSCon 2014 Organizing Committee

[1] http://roscon.ros.org/2014/location/