[ros-users] ROS Analysis Graph

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Mon Aug 25 20:11:55 UTC 2014

Ben, this looks awesome!

One note is that you might want to give more visibility to the meaning of
some of the terms used in the UI, things like overall health, impact, etc...

Also the color map legend says highest to lowest, but doesn't indicate what
is displayed by the color. Obviously this is in the settings box, but it
would nice if that was next to the color map in the bottom left.

Really awesome!

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Jonathan Bohren <jonathan.bohren at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Great stuff, Ben!
>
> -j
>

> On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Ben Arvey <404bennotfound at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello, my name is Ben Arvey and I've been developing a set of analysis
>> tools for ROS under the direction of Dr. Bill Smart. Our lab is giving a
>> talk at ROSCon concerning our research, of which this is one aspect.
>>
>> I'm looking for some preliminary feedback from developers. Any
>> information about what you need in an analysis tool would be very helpful!
>>
>> Here's the web app (Chrome works best):
>> http://http404error.github.io/roseco/graph.html?id=ros.json
>>
>> Here's a page with some basic documentation info and suggestions for
>> feedback:
>> http://http404error.github.io/roseco/index.html
>>
>> Many thanks,
>>
>> Ben Arvey
>> arveyb at onid.oregonstate.edu
>> Computer Science
>> Oregon State University

> Jonathan Bohren
> Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics
> http://dscl.lcsr.jhu.edu/People/JonathanBohren

William Woodall
ROS Development Team
william at osrfoundation.org