[ros-users] [jobs] Multiple developer positions open at Clearpath Robotics!

Ryan Gariepy rgariepy at clearpathrobotics.com
Tue Dec 2 18:12:26 UTC 2014

Clearpath Robotics Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of
unmanned vehicle solutions for everyone from small local businesses to
some of the best known companies on the planet. We began by offering
platforms and services to support robotics R&D, and have now expanded
beyond the world of R&D into commercial and industrial unmanned
solutions.

We employ a multidisciplinary group of highly talented people who live
and breathe robotics.  We believe that work must have a high “cool”
factor and every day should bring new knowledge. We need more people
on our team who are willing and able to bring the state of the art to
practical applications. Clearpath, our partner companies, and our
clients are making tremendous advances in automating the world, and we
want you to be a part of it!

All positions are located in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. 1-5
years relevant work experience and a related graduate degree are
recommended, but exceptions can be made. Due to the volume of
applicants we receive, providing reference letters and portfolio work
with your application is *highly* recommended.

Individual job details, requirements, and application instructions can
be found at the following links:

Perception/SLAM (http://jobsco.re/12lTlWM)
Controls/Planning (http://jobsco.re/1yb6s53)
Multi-Robot Systems (http://jobsco.re/12lRHV1)