[ros-users] ROS & DDS

Nikolai Ensslen nensslen at synapticon.com
Sun Feb 16 17:39:29 UTC 2014

Brian, this is a point that does not reflect my personal
experience/knowledge, but one that I heard of a couple of times when we
recently talked about the topic (at ROS for Products Workshop and our
recent meeting at OSRF), where some argued about the qualities that
current ROS middleware provides. So it is totally non-validated by myself,
which is why I said "obviously". Not sure if it was even William who
mentioned this once?

Nik