[ros-users] Answers.ros.org Spam

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Thu Jul 3 10:38:09 UTC 2014

Hey,

If you're a moderator, there's a very handy "block user and delete all
content" if you click on the spammer, then go to moderation tab. Driving me
crazy too!

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic *Senior Software Engineer*+44 20 7700 2487ugo at shadowrobot.com
www.shadowrobot.com

--

*Shadow Robot Company Ltd.*

RoNeX - Building Robots with ROS Made Easy
http://www.shadowrobot.com/products/ronex/