[ros-users] Answers.ros.org Spam

Christian Dornhege dornhege at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jul 3 11:08:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 03.07.2014 12:33, Martin Peris wrote:
> Dudes,
>
> I must have deleted near 100 spam questions just in the last hour in
> answers.ros.org <http://answers.ros.org>
>
> Right now there is 4 different accounts pouring spam at a rate higher
> than what I can delete... how about restricting to 1 question per day to
> users with karma < 10 ?
As far as I know moderation features are being worked on right now.

For deleting questions: I'm not sure if there are different
requirements for blocking/deleting questions, but check out the
moderation tab. There is (for me) a button "Block user and delete all
content". This makes it unnecessary to delete individual questions.

Best,
   Christian