[ros-users] aptproxy.willowgarage.coim down?

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 16:18:05 UTC 2014

As posted the pr2-users list:

“aptproxy.willowgarage.com was just a local mirror of all of the ubuntu archives, for use inside of Willow. You can just replace it with the default ubuntu mirror.”

The packages.willowgarage.com repository is a separate repository (similar to a PPA) which hosts the PR2 specific packages, and it’s mostly back online now, thanks to the hard work of the folks at Clearpath.

-Austin