[ros-users] Help with ROS Diagnostics

Felipe Roman roman.felipe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 20:40:31 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone have used ROS diagnostics before ? I am working on a research
work to integrate ROS with one IT monitoring tool (Nagios). Basically this
IT monitoring tool will be able to get information about the Robot Sensor
Status.

I already have implemented the communication between them (Nagios plugin
reading ROS service information) and now I would like to know how to create
and configure a ROS diagnostic topic to test it.

Any ideas will be welcome, thanks in advance

--
Best Regards,
Felipe Roman