[ros-users] Help with ROS Diagnostics

Felipe Roman roman.felipe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:24:15 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the off-topic message. I thought it was a ros user list :-)

Carlos,

Thank you for the information. I will ask on the ROS questions forum.

About my project, this is a research project and I am work only in the
monitoring part. For now we are using ROS but we have a look on the other
options later.

Best regards,
Roman