[ros-users] Announcing catkin_lint tool

Timo Röhling timo.roehling at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Thu Mar 13 08:46:33 UTC 2014

Hi Raf,

On 03/13/2014 08:12 AM, Rafael Berkvens wrote:
> I'm on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring, I've added your PPA, but I can only donwload
> the postsrsd package. The catkin-lint package can't be found.
The binary package is called python-catkin-lint to conform with the
Debian naming convention for Python packages.

> I've noticed that all other Ubuntu versions of catkin-lint show a higher
> version number.
Ubuntu 13.04 reached End-of-Life on January 27th (they shortened the
support life time to 9 months for non-LTS releases). Unfortunately, that
means that I cannot upload newer versions to the PPA any more.
You can most likely get away with installing one of the other releases;
the catkin-lint packages are virtually identical.

Timo

--
Dipl.-Inform. Timo Röhling
Unmanned Systems

Fraunhofer Institute for Communication, Information Processing, and
Ergonomics
FKIE | Fraunhoferstraße 20 | D-53343 Wachtberg
Phone +49 (0)228 9435-469 | Fax -16469
mailto:timo.roehling at fkie.fraunhofer.de
http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de