[ros-users] Development of SolidWorks exporter

Stephen Brawner brawner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:03:48 UTC 2014

I continue to receive questions and occasionally bug reports about the
SolidWorks to URDF exporter, which means it is still being used (awesome!).
Unfortunately development has not been able to continue because my
subscription to SolidWorks has run out, and I don't have the resources to
continue, so the last version it was developed for was 2012.

If you find this tool useful, I'm interested in working with people who
have access to a license I may borrow. I'm happy to work with companies or
labs who can make it available through a VPN connection at least for a few
hours a week (evenings and weekends are fine). Of course I will prioritize
your bugs and feature requests if that is the case.

Regards,
Stephen