[ros-users] Indigo buildfarm ready for releases

Michael Fritscher michael.fritscher at telematik-zentrum.de
Thu Mar 27 16:37:18 UTC 2014

Hi,
in my experience, you can use the binary builds from ros for Ubuntu
precise also in trusty - yust to be sure that you have repos from Ubuntu
precise in your sources.list for the right boost version etc. It can be
that you have a little fun with apt, but in general it should work. I
had even upgraded precise on which hydro is installed, to trusty with
this trick without removing ros.

Best regards,
Michael Fritscher