[ros-users] ROS Indigo Igloo Logo and Release T-shirt

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Sat May 10 00:42:50 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

We're coming up on the end of the campaign <http://teespring.com/ros-indigo>.
 If you haven't had a chance to get your own now is the moment.  The
campaign will end in 4 days on May 13th.

For those of you who have already ordered thanks for showing your ROS
pride. We passed 250 shirts purchased last night. I look forward to seeing
the shirts and all of you at upcoming events such as
ICRA<http://www.icra2014.com/>and
ROSKong <https://events.osrfoundation.org/ros-kong-2014/>.

Tully