[ros-users] review: catkin documentation review for package.xml format 2

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Sun May 18 16:20:55 UTC 2014

Now that package.xml format 2 support has been implemented, I have updated
the catkin how-to documentation to explain the new version and how to
migrate from format 1. The older version is still supported and documented.

You need not be an expert in catkin or build systems to contribute to this
review. If the examples and explanations are unclear or do not make sense
to you, we want to know about it.

Formatted copy:

 http://farnsworth.csres.utexas.edu/docs/catkin/html/

Please use this pull request for your comments and suggestions, so we have
a full record of the discussions:

 https://github.com/ros/catkin/pull/634

The pull request only updates the Indigo branch. Similar changes will be
needed for the Groovy and Hydro branch. That will be done when the review
is completed.
--
 joq