[ros-users] cartesian trajectories

Antoine Rennuit antoinerennuit at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:54:14 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Willing to reopen this thread... And I have 2 remarks to start with:

Should we consider that REP-i0003 is a direct answer to last year's API review on cartesian trajectories?I really believe that the trajectory definition and the way this trajectory is achieved (e.g. via impedance control) are 2 different subjects which should be treated in isolation: let us first make the cartesian trajectory definition good and then later we can build on it for impedance control. But really cartesian trajectory is path and impedance is control: complementary but different subjects.

Thanks,

Antoine.