[ros-users] ROS versioning & wiki structure

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Sun Nov 23 20:16:04 UTC 2014

An interesting starting point here might just be some basic analytics to
understand the scope of the work.

For example, having a list of all the tutorials sorted by traffic and
marked by last edit date would help focus community efforts. Like, "hey, if
you have a few hours to contribute to ROS, pick a high-traffic tutorial off
this list, and run through it to make sure it's still solid."

If the raw traffic data for the wiki can be made public by OSRF, it's
possible myself or someone else could take this on at some point.