[ros-users] Unanswered Questions on answers.ros.org

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Tue Sep 9 03:08:59 UTC 2014

David, Dave, Geoff, Benny,

An answers.ros.org cleanup party on the 19th seems like a good idea. Lets
plan to have a discussion at ROSCon about how to make it fun. We've did
this occasionally in the past usually in person with some libations.

There's definitely a level of user training to be done. And anyone who's on
the site, please give helpful guiding comments and link to the faq and
support guidelines when necessary. We do have the link quite prominently,
but that doesn't mean people read them. A reminder is quite valuable.

I've started looking at how we can make closing some of the old/off topic
issues easier.  I've opened a ticket for adding new closure rules:
https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/answers.ros.org/issues/102  If there
are other ways that we can make closing out old questions easier please let
us know.

Tully