[ros-users] New package: Augmented Reality System

Hamdi Sahloul(太田研) sahloul at race.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Sep 15 09:52:09 UTC 2014

Hi Jordi,
I think you are right! I am considering the fork and pull thing ...But I need to discuss things with the package maintainer first!
Regards,Hamdi

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:01:34 +0200
From: jordi.pages at pal-robotics.com
To: ros-users at lists.ros.org
Subject: Re: [ros-users] New package: Augmented Reality System

Hamdi,

your package looks cool and really helpul. Nevertheless, I wonder if it could have been a better choice to fork aruco_ros and then add the new functionalities throught pull requests. That would have brought to life a single powerful package able to deal with the two use cases: when a single or a couple of markers are needed and when single or multiple boards are needed.

In any case, congratulations for the work.