[ros-users] SIG for Buildbot-ROS

Jose Luis Rivero jrivero at osrfoundation.org
Wed Sep 17 16:42:28 UTC 2014

On 15/09/14 16:19, Michael Ferguson wrote:
> After my presentation this past weekend at ROSCON, there has been a lot
> of interest in BuildBot-ROS. I'd like to announce a new mailing list for
> discussions about the software, located at:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/buildbot-ros-sig

As I'm one of these minions who manages a CI installation with ROS,
Gazebo and some other friends, sounds really good to me that people
showed interest on this topic.

Michael, what do you think about making the scope of the SIG broader to
include CI related topics like Jenkins, isolating testing containers, etc?

--
Jose Luis Rivero <jrivero at osrfoundation.org>