[ros-users] ROS Jade Turtle Logo and Release T-shirt

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon Apr 20 20:43:42 UTC 2015

With each release of ROS we have a tradition of having a logo and making
t-shirts. ROS Jade Turtle <http://wiki.ros.org/jade> is coming out in May.
Show your ROS colors and support this tradition!  Visit the Teespring
Campaign page here <http://teespring.com/ros-jade-turtle> to order your
shirt.

[image: jade_tshirt_mockup.png] <http://teespring.com/ros-jade-turtle>
Proceeds from shirt sales go to supporting the costs associated with
developing and maintaining ROS, including hosting the wiki and running the
build farm.

There are both mens and womens sizes as well as hoodies available.

Order now and if this campaign is funded we expect the shirts to arrive
approximately when ROS Jade Turtle is released. The campaign
<http://teespring.com/ros-jade-turtle> closes on May 11th don't wait too
long to order.

Here's a copy of the full logo:
[image: jadeturtle.jpg]