[ros-users] Call for Openni2 PPA maintainer

Jochen Sprickerhof ros-users at jochen.sprickerhof.de
Thu Apr 23 18:10:42 UTC 2015

[could you please only reply to the list, I'm subscribed ;) ]

* William Woodall <william at osrfoundation.org> [2015-04-22 16:21]:
> I do want to reiterate what Tully said "[we are looking for someone who
> is] willing to setup a PPA on Launchpad and maintain a backport". The "and
> maintain a backport" is the part that we're most interested in. If you're
> offering to do that then that's awesome, otherwise we still someone to
> claim it. Maybe someone can help by co-owning the responsibility.

Never mind. I will take care of them, in case there is a change in the
Debian package (I don't think there is much to do anyhow).

> Well I would like to remove any barriers that you can find and point out,
> but we've designed the system to be quite flexible. Often I find it is a
> matter of not knowing how to do it rather than it cannot be done. Please
> ask questions when you run into road blocks.

Sounds good. Should I send a pull request against rosdistro with the
git-buildpackage repos, or do you have a test system where I can try it
first?

Cheers Jochen