[ros-users] Apply for Positions at Modbot Inc (SF based Modular Robotics Startup)

Daniel Pizzata daniel at modbot.com
Mon Aug 17 19:47:32 UTC 2015

ᐧ
We'll be updating the site and many more positions will become available.
So I'd simply say if you have robotics interest, send through your resume
and we'll get in touch.

:: Daniel

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:08 PM, DottAntMaur Gal <
antoniomauro.galiano at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.linkedin.com/in/antoniomaurogaliano

*Daniel Pizzata*

*Co-Founder*

US +1 650 924 2166

AU +61 431 761 316

Skype daniel.pizzata

*daniel at modbot.com <daniel at modbot.com>*

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system.