[ros-users] Announcing Outdoor 3D Sensor working with ROS

Konstantin Zhukov, Oriense CIO zhukov at oriense.com
Thu Aug 20 13:30:20 UTC 2015

Hello ROS community,

I'd like to announce OrSens - portable stereo-camera calculating depthmap
onboard, so you can get depth and RGB streams via USB at 30FPS.

Here is the ROS wiki page for more info:

http://wiki.ros.org/orsens_ros

Here are the repositories:

https://github.com/Oriense/orsens_ros
https://github.com/Oriense/orsens

Here's the website:
http://www.oriense-tech.com/

Our team is working on deep integration with ROS and on providing some
ready-to-use computer vision solutions.
We ourselves use the camera in our device for blind people, with
ROS-powered software.

We hope that our work could be useful for the community.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Zhukov, Oriense co-founder and CIO