[ros-users] Please create topics for this mailinglist

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:00:31 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Edwards, Shaun M. via ros-users <
ros-users at lists.ros.org> wrote:

> I’m with Adam…. -1 on changing things/making me sign up for a new account

-1 I agree with Adam and Shaun and others. Let's keep ros-users as it is.

The traffic is fairly low. I sympathize with people overwhelmed by e-mail
traffic, but any reasonable mail agent can separate ros-users and other ROS
mailing lists out into a separate folder.
--
 joq