[ros-users] 2015 Metrics Report Available

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Dec 3 21:25:49 UTC 2015

Hi Kei,

I have some scripts which run over the logs. You can see some of the data
here:
https://awstats.osuosl.org/reports/packages.ros.org/2015/07/awstats.packages.ros.org.html
You can get a listing of the top several hundred packages or so.
Unfortunately I don't have a good way to expose more than that.

The data is currently spotty, July is the only month I think which is fully
reporting. The OSUOSL reconfigured the servers earlier this year but has
not gotten the log collection fully sorted out yet.

Tully