[ros-users] ROS Clients that work out of the box without ROS .msg, .srv, and .action pre-compilation

Santiago Bragagnolo santiagobragagnolo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 08:57:21 UTC 2015

Hi Aaron, in my implementation for Pharo smalltalk i do that, and for the
cases where i cannot use that, i have a node that install the types in a
parameter namespace in the master. For that case, you should have a master
in a ros installed environtment, but the type definition is centrally
accessible.