[ros-users] Statistics of ROS usage

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Wed Jul 1 14:06:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think (maybe I dreamed it) that sometime ago it was a survey asking about
the time of the development of ROS (every 6 months new version or a year,
...), follow ubuntu LTS or no, and I think that it was asked there. But, I
have been searching on the net with no results.

Do you know if exist some statistics about the number of installations of ROS
using packages, or from source, or which OS are used?

Best regards,

Leopold

PS I'm not asking for this survey
http://www.ros.org/news/2014/04/ros-user-survey-the-results-are-in.html

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia