[ros-users] Statistics of ROS usage

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Wed Jul 1 15:10:02 UTC 2015

El Dimecres, 1 de juliol de 2015, a les 16:21:26, Vincent Rabaud va escriure:
> Always tough to have stats in open source but you can get some numbers on
> the wiki: http://wiki.ros.org/Metrics

Thanks to Jochen, the results of the survey that I was looking for were here:

http://roscon.ros.org/2013/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/maintainership.pdf

I don't know if the survey was done now, we would get the same results

Leopold