[ros-users] Real-Time ROS for Embedded Systems

Peter Rudolph semael23 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:37:30 UTC 2015

Its based on FreeRTOS, and thatfor real-time capable, and yes it is a
counterpart of rosserial. It was designed to easily built realtime plug &
play ROS sensors or something similiar. Just start the roscore+rosserial on
PC and see your usb-sensors data.

Here is a link to repo: https://bitbucket.org/sem23/rosserial_c/

I hope that you are able to set it up! Otherwise feel free to ask!

Regards,
Peter